Step 1 – Enter Client Data
Set up the client and enter the group members – individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, SMSFs, etc. Enter each group member’s estimated income, expenses, assets and liabilities. This data will flow through to the Tax Savings Report.
Step 2 – Select Tax Planning Strategies and Generate the Report
- Select the optimum 5-10 tax planning strategies for the client yourself, or
- Select the Top 10 strategies for the client type as determined by our expert panel, and
- Generate the Tax Savings Report.
Step 3 – Discuss the Tax Savings Report with Your Client
Give each client their generated Tax Savings Report (either at their client interview, or email it to them afterwards). The report includes:
- Tax saving overview and comparison (showing taxable income and tax payable - before and after implementing the tax strategies).
- Selected tax strategies.
- Average tax deductions.
- Implementation process.
- Tax summary.
- Discuss and explain the Tax Savings Report outcomes with the client when you present it to them, or
- You can leave it with them and wait for your client to contact you when they want to implement some of the strategies.