We are pleased to announce that TaxFitness has been upgraded to include new features and functionality.
October Release Highlights:
- A new menu layout and design which makes the software easier to use.
New report - Occupation Deductions Report.
This report explains the typical, and unusual, tax deductions that apply to the specific occupation, and automatically selects the 5 -10 tax strategies that apply to the specific occupation. The occupation deductions report only takes 3 minutes to prepare.
New database - Business Structures Database.
The business structures database incorporates over 60 business structures that are available to business owners and investors. It also explains what the structure is, how the structure works, the pros of the structure, the cons of the structure, and how to establish and implement the structure.
New database - Business Benchmarks Database.
The database covers 102 different industries and is designed to simply highlight the 5 most important benchmarks for each type of business. Benchmarking shows you whether your performance is stronger or weaker than your competitors. The benchmarks give you a clear picture of where improvements are needed and how to increase profits.
New database – Wealth Creator Database.
The wealth creator database explains both the well-known, and secret, wealth creation strategies. For each wealth creation strategy, it explains what the wealth creation strategy is, how the strategy works and creates wealth, the pros & cons of the strategy, and how to establish and implement the wealth creation strategy.
New database – Profit Improver Database.
The profit improver database explains both the well-known, and secret, profit improver strategies. For each profit improver strategy, it explains what the profit improver strategy is, how the strategy works and improves profits, pros & cons of the strategy, and how to establish and implement the profit improver strategy.
New database - Business Tax Planning Database.
The database details the ideal tax planning structure for different industries. For each industry it details the tax planning profile, ideal business structures, how to establish the tax planning structure, critical factors in reducing tax, and estimated tax savings.
- The ability for practices to create their own personalised database strategies (for the 7 different databases).
- The ability for practices to email client’s individual strategies (incorporating their practice branding) from the 7 databases.
- Practice managers have the ability to restrict an accountant to only see their clients (not all the practice clients).
- The ability to select which group members receive the newsletter.
- Ability to select the recipients, subject and message before sending the email with the Tax Savings report PDF to the client.