Release Notes | February 2018
23 March 2018
February Release Highlights:
- Option to remove TaxFitness logo and branding (for the tax savings report).
- Practices can customise all colours in the tax savings report to match their practice branding. Full colour palette available.
- 8 tax strategy filters added:
- Buying/Starting a business,
- Selling a Business,
- Capital investment
- Rental properties,
- The 4 step Tax Optimiser process is consolidated into 3 steps.
- Ability to add unlimited group members: individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSFs.
- Ability to add income, deductions, assets and liabilities for all group members.
- Ability to allocate tax strategies to individual group members.
- Tax expense automatically calculates for all group members.
- Tax savings report revised to include charts and graphs to easily highlight changes in taxable income and tax expense from implementing the selected tax strategies (Before and after).
- Practices can now add their own personal content to the newsletter if they wish.
- Tax Planner Directory includes office locator, practices website, and number of tax plans completed.
"You’d be stupid not to try to cut your tax bill and those that don’t are stupid in business"
- Bono: U2